The Kromek Sample Inspector® is a unique high-performance monitor for detecting the presence of radioactive contaminants in solid foods, liquids, water, soil and vegetation that is quick, reliable and precise.
Distinctive in style and using the highest sensitivity detection systems available today, the Sample Inspector® provides high throughput for multiple applications.
With a large touch-screen and user-friendly interface, the Sample Inspector's software interface makes it intuitive to use with little training required.
The Sample Inspector® uses a sophisticated algorithm to separate gamma energy peaks within mixed radionuclide samples for accurate quantification of individual radionuclides.
Activity can be measured in approximately 10 minutes, though total measuring time may vary to comply with local legislative requirements. When the measurement is complete, a 'PASS' or 'FAIL' indication message together with measured levels of radiation, is displayed on-screen
- Short measurement times for meeting or complying with international food standards
- Lowest minimum detectable levels of activity available in the industry
- Instant decision-making: activity can be measured in approximately 10 minutes
- Visual indication - 'PASS' or 'FAIL' message and measured activity displayed on-screen
- Kromek's UltraShield™ technology eliminates the effects of natural background levels on measurement precision
- Measures up to 1 litre of liquids or solids
- Large touch screen, user-friendly interface and easy to use software with clear indication of results
- Adjustable alarm levels
- Simple and quick to locate and setup
- Easy of maintenance and cleaning
- Local language options available
- Minimal training times
- Environmental Monitoring
- Waste Disposal
- Food Inspection