The K102™ is a miniature USB-based multichannel analyser designed primarily for use in nuclear spectroscopy applications.
It accepts shaped pulses from detectors, digitizes the pulse heights, and sends the data to a PC via the USB bus.
The K-Spect software included with the K102 performs the spectrum acquisition, display, analysis, and storage functions.
The K102™ is powered by the USB bus so no external power supply is needed.
- USB powered
- 4096 channels
- High performance
- Low Power Consumption
- Simple to use
- MultiSpect Analysis- specialised gamma ray spectroscopy software for analysis of complex samples for radionuclide identification
- Input: positive or negative pulses with peaking times 0.5 – 50 μs
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Pulse amplitude: 0 – 2.5 V full scale
- Pulse processing dead time: 10 μs
- Number of channels: 4096
- Differential non-linearity: < ±1%
- Integral non-linearity: < ± 0.02%
- Maximum throughput: 32,000 counts/s
- Power consumption: 150 mW
- Dimensions: 70mm x 30mm x 12mm