Identifier® (Bottle Scanner)
ECAC approved to the highest European performance standard, Type B Standard 3, the Kromek Identifier® is a consistent, reliable and cost-effective system for screening liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) in all types of containers presented at airport transit and central checkpoints.
The Identifier® is specifically configured to identify the presence of hazardous liquids (explosives, precursors and component parts), aerosols and gels in sealed containers between 80ml and 2000ml. Threats are measured against a secure, customer-specified database, which can be easily upgraded as new threats emerge.
- Scans ALL container TYPES and ALL container SHAPES
- ECAC approved Type B standard 3
- Simple single button operation
- ~10 second scan time
- Simple PASS / FAIL result
- Low false alarm rate (FAR)
- Deployed and operationally proven
- Scans partially filled containers
- Easy to deploy, simple to use
- Fast operator training time
- No consumable items, highly reliable
The system was developed to meet the specific challenges for the aviation security market and ports of entry and exit to identify the presence of hazardous materials within containers. The Identifier can also be used for specific threat screening for facilities, buildings, perimeters and events.
To download the datasheet click here